Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM based on Lineage OS that adds a slew of new features that aren’t seen in other Custom ROMs. The ROM has a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum compatibility, Battery Teak features, Status bar changes, OmniSwitch and Slim recent options for fast multitasking, and many more features. It’s recommended to download such a large-size update over a stable Wi-Fi connection. The update also incorporates system stability and performance-related improvements.
- Unfortunately, we won’t see the Ambient display (or Always on Display) and the new Google discover.
- Instructions and software for flashing any firmware downloaded from here are included in the firmware download page.
- You’ve successfully installed the latest official Android 11 Google Apps on your device.
- Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets.
Moreover, the ROM is actively maintained for a bunch of devices from various OEMs, and its development hints that the device’s custom ROM development community is quite active. Be aware that formatting data on TWRP before flashing a Android 11 ROM will led to encryption not working at all.
- You can use these Android Google Apps on any phone with the ARM, ARM64, x86 architecture.
- You could do this either by installing the OTA update package (also known as ‘Recovery ROM) via in-built stock recovery or TWRP custom recovery.
- In addition, it helps you to flash or install fastboot firmware on the Xiaomi devices running on Qualcomm Chipset.
- Furthermore, there’s a built-in screen recording, smart replies, device controls, media controls, and much more.
Below I have shown step by step procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy A01. You have to follow every step carefully, or else you may face trouble booting up your device again. We know,some phones Versions still not received lastest updated android, It depend on country too. Imagine that you are in Singapoor and you phone have nougat. But your version Thailand phone may be received Marshmallow.
To fix this you need to set the phone’s active slot to “a” (see the command above), where the actual system.img has been installed. I know that stock firmware ROM some users got the issue where XiaoMiTool is not able to detect and connect to the device, especially on Windows machines. Unfortunatelly it’s hard to debug this problem as it’s related to ADB and the ADB driver issues that happen without a clear cause. On the developer PC this issue is not happening with the tested devices.
And most people do flash custom ROMs on their Xiaomi devices as not many people are a fan of MIUI. As MIUI has its downside as it comes preloaded with ads, bloatware, and the overall experience, is a bit laggy. MIUI paired with Xiaomi’s flagship killer, the POCO F1, is not so great.